Enhanced model has an added adjustment tail at the front of the sling for easier adjustment during patrol carry. A sling catered for short barreled, precision gas-guns and primary weapon systems.
A two-point rifle sling designed for unconventional firing positions to maximise shooter stability. Specifically tailored for individuals who shoot off of tripods and barricades.
- Sewn in loophole at rear of sling. Allows shooter to rapidly connect/disconnect sling to their belt for supported positions in the sitting, kneeling, standing, or during helo operations. (A carabineer is typically used to connect the sling to the belt.)
- One handed adjustable sling length. Smoothly transition from different positions, or sling rifle across body and tighten sling, reducing profile to negotiate obstacles or tend to the wounded.
- Duraflex QD buckle allows shooter to quickly detach themselves from the sling/rifle in an emergency.
- 1.25” webbing
- No metal hardware used- reduces noise and doesn’t chew up your rifle stock
- Lightweight – weighs just 5.5oz, a fraction of what traditional precision rifle slings weigh
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA with Mil-Spec materials
This day and age, the trend is for rifles to be made as light as possible. There is a contradicting trend for rifle slings to become bigger & heavier. Some “precision rifle” slings are weighing in over a pound, with bulky metal hardware and thick webbing. They are marketed to have huge load ratings up to several thousand pounds. But keep in mind that the sling hardware/mounting points are only rated for several hundred pounds.
Don’t be “that guy” and spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on a light weight rifle, just to turn around and pay $100+ to add that 1.5 pounds back to your rifle with a bulky sling.
Keep it simple and shoot straight.